Sunday, April 17, 2011

Layla Grayce Peacock Bags

I recently stumbled upon the site - Layla Grayce - online and I have to say I'm very impressed with the range of unique products they have to offer. I was as usual browsing through when I saw these absolutely gorgeous peacock bags !!! I loved each and everyone of them so much so that I couldn't decide on any particular one to showcase on this very site. Here are some of the eye-catching ones -




I have to say I fell in love with this clutch the moment I saw it. The design is classy enough to be sported almost anywhere! Plus it's large enough to accommodate all your necessities. See the product page.





The perfect peacock diaper bag! Yes, it doesn't look like a typical diaper bag but that's what makes this peacock tote so different from others. Don't underestimate its functioning though because it has a pocket and compartment for anything and everything! A must-have for fashionable moms. See the product page for this item.




Made of 100% organic cotton, this is the best sling to carry babies in! The peacock design on the sling is vibrant and colorful -- the colors accentuated by the white background. See the product page for this item. A lovely sale is going on, so you might as well get your hands on this product before it ends.

You can see Layla Grayce's entire range of absolutely gorgeous peacock products here.

P.S - If you are a mom who is looking forward to building a nice nursery for your child, then you might be interested in the $5000 Dream Nursery Giveaway.