Monday, November 29, 2010

Peacock Feather Pens - Wedding Favors

Looking for unique peacock themed wedding favors? If you are searching for ideas, then you might like what I have to offer in this section. I was as usual blog-hopping when I found out that many people out there like to use peacock themed feather quills and pens as wedding favors. This led me to search some peacock feather pens online and these are some of the collection that I found. Hope you like them too!


This one is from eBay. I don't know if the stock will run out any time soon, so you better get your hands on these beautiful pieces if you are interested. (Link)



This Peacock Feather Quill Pen can be found at Amazon. Six colors along with refills available. They look pretty classy! (Link)
My favorite of the lot. This pretty peacock designed (well, mostly peacock colors!) pen can be found at Etsy. (Link)